What clothing should I wear to the visitation and what clothing is NOT allowed?
All visitors will dress in proper attire when visiting:
The following clothing is NOT allowed:
- All clothing worn must be clean and in good repair.
- Appropriate undergarments are required, but should not be visible.
- Clothing will be worn as as it is designed to be worn.
- Shoes must be worn at all times, even by children.
- Shorts are permitted but must be knee-length when standing. Jogging shorts, cut-offs or hip huggers are prohibited.
- Items displaying logos, slogans, pictures or messages with derogatory or offensive ethnic, racial, sexual, gender-specific, gang or political themes.
- Items with advertisements for tobacco, alcohol, drugs, etc.
- Clothing designed or intended to be tightly worn, to excessively accent the body, such as spandex, leggings, or tights.
- Items made of sheer, transparent, net, or mesh materials.
- Skirts or dresses.
- Garments which unduly expose the shoulders, chest, back, stomach, midriff, and/or underarm. Tops of clothing must be no lower than the person's collarbone in the front and back.
These rules will be strictly enforced.