Beware of Traveling Thieves
The Sheriff's Office warns you to be diligient about your daily crime prevention efforts and take the following precautions:
- Shut and lock all doors and windows.
- Set your alarm system.
- Keep your garage door closed at all times.
- Turn on lights inside and out.
- If you leave your car parked in the driveway, take the garage remote control inside and place it in a secure location, along with your keys.
- Do not open the door to strangers and report door to door solicitors to law enforcement.
- Take notice of any suspicious activity and people that may be in and around your neighborhood, especially during dinner time hours.